Anka Wireless Carbon Monoxide Detector with 10 year Lithium Battery, so doesn't require mains wiring
Place in rooms with Fuel burning appliances to detect any dangerous leaks of Carbon Monoxide
Carbon Monoxide cannot be seen, and has no smell, so leaks from faulty appliances are often fatal. This device will detect the gas and alert you, and ultimately save lives.
NB to comply with the new Scottish regulations, your CO Detector should not be interconnected to the smoke or heat detectors, so that a CO leak and a fire will trigger different alarms
can be tested using the remote control